World Literature Today is hiring!
World Literature Today is hiring! Are you a guru of strategic communication and lover of literature? WLT is searching for a marketing specialist with experience in various aspects of strategic communication including public relations, creating marketing campaigns, general content writing and marketing, social media, and publicity.
Some of the marketing specialist’s job responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate branding and digital media strategies in collaboration with the art director for World Literature Today magazine.
- Maintain and develop the social media accounts for department.
- Research market conditions for promotion of the magazine, World Literature Today.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Gather and analyze marketing outcomes and prepare reports.
- Write and edit ads and news releases.
- Keep the WLT websites current.
- Design and implement surveys for WLT market research.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
To see the full job listing and apply, visit jobs.ou.edu.